"Such a great product and I guarantee it is saving the lives of law enforcement officers and for that matter anyone who has the chance to train on them."
- SGT Jonathan S. Davis, Ohio State Highway Patrol, Training Academy.
The Easydrift DTS has given us the ability to teach skid recognition, control & recovery without the need of skid pad…we’re able to focus on proper foot, hand & eye coordination allowing the students to progress to much higher standards for the remainder of the program. This is a very effective & integral part of our training agenda.
- Captain Micah Meadows, Fauquier County Sheriff's Office, VA
We have found the safety and versatility of EasyDrift Driver Training System to be indispensable in our training programs.
- Sgt. Mark J. Raiche, Special Operations Unit, Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office
The versatility and low operating cost of the DTS skid rings has allowed Thomasville Police to create driving scenarios beneficial to its need thereby assisting in reducing at a fault accident by 50%, just in the two years we have been training on the equipment.
- Lieutenant Shane Harris, EVOC Instructor, Thomasville PD.
We have already trained 1600 deputies, and in my 8 years as an instructor this is the first time we have received 100% positive evaluations on any training… the equipment allows us to do skid and vehicle dynamic work at low and safe speed.
- Corporal Heriberto Santiago, EVOC Instructor, PBCSO.